Our Maison proposes different formulas of themed tours as well as lunches and dinners in our partner restaurants.
Tours and workshops
Hospices de Beaune wine auction special tasting
"The colors of wine"
To mark the occasion of the 159thth Hospices de Beaune Wine Auction Bouchard Aîné & Fils invites you to exceptional tastings. So get ready for some exclusive wine and food combinations.
Tasting of 7 wines and 4 wine and food pairings
Preferential rate: €40*
*For early-bird bookings till 10 November and group booking (15+ people)
Full rate: €45
Includes a free engraved Bouchard Aîné & Fils glass and a tasting leaflet
On Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th of November 2019 from 10am to 6pm only.
- Visiting times : From 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Individual and/or group rate : 40,00€
The "Discovery" tour
We invite you to the “Tour of the 5 Senses®”, a one-of-a-kind tour that is sensorial, fun and interactive, exploring wines through Sound, Sight, Smell, Touch and Taste.
Guided tour and tasting of 5 wines (2 white wines, 3 red wines - Villages, Premier Cru and Grand Cru).
Engraved glass offered.
- Duration : 45 minutes
- Visiting times : at 10:30 am, 11:30 am, 1:00 pm, 2:30 pm, 4:00 pm and 5:30 pm
- Closed on Monday in January and February; open every day from March to December
- Individual rate : 15,00€
- Group rate : 12,00€
The "Souvenir" tour
Personalized welcome, guided tour and discovery of the "Tour of the 5 Senses®".
Guided tasting of 5 wines (Villages, Premier Cru and Grand Cru).
Your gift : one bottle of a Villages appellation for each participant.
- Duration : 50 minutes
- Visiting times : 10:30am; 11:30am; 1:00 pm; 2:30pm; 4:00pm; 5:30pm
- Close on Mondays in January and February. Open everyday from March to December.
- Individual and/or group rate : 35,00€
The "Duo" tour
Share a special moment just for two, choose this formula :
Guided tasting of 2 white wines and 3 red wines.
Your gift : one wine poster ("Les Couleurs du Vin" or "Les Arômes du Vin" or "Les Cépages du Vin)
The individual rate is the rate for 2 people
- Visiting times : 10:30am; 11:30am ; 1:00 pm; 2:30pm; 4:00pm; 5:30pm reservation required
- Closed on Mondays in January and February. Open every day from March to December.
- Individual rate : 35,00€
"Wine & Chocolate" tasting tour
This visit will be followed by a commented tasting of two white wines and two red wines Village, Premier Cru and Grand Cru appellations.
These wines will be paired with chocolates from our chocolate maker "Appelation chocolat" located in Pommard.
- Duration : 90 minutes
- Visiting times : 10:30
- On Sunday only. Booking required.
- Individual rate : 22,00€
On Thursday only from 10am to 12am.
The visit begins at our winery in Beaune : 24 route de Savigny, 21200, Beaune
- Duration : 120 minutes
- Individual rate : 34,00€